Originally Posted by Adger
... I’d also personally like an Italian front, I’d definitely pay a price for Aircraft DLC for BHaH II if it was made available in the future.

+1 on this. A Morane-Saulnier Type N (Bullet) would be welcome for early-war scenarios, also the Longhorn/Shorthorn (I believe there were some videos on YouTube a while back with such experiments under way by modders but the project then fell under the radar).

On the other topic -- with an Italian front - also the eastern front and middle eastern fronts in place - WOFF would be the go-to encyclopedia simulator for WW1. For the eastern and middle eastern fronts, mostly the same aircraft are in use as for the western front (but smaller numbers and obsolete types). Some new aircraft would have to be done for the Italian front however (Aviatik Berg D.I, maybe also the Phonix D.II for late-war scenarios, plus the Austrian Albies, etc.).

Happy wishing,
Von S smile2

Last edited by VonS; 03/16/21 06:27 PM. Reason: Edited post.

~ For my various FM/AI/FPS/DM Mods. for First Eagles 2, WoFF, RoF & WoTR, and tips for FlightGear, recommended is to check over my CombatAce profile (https://combatace.com/profile/86760-vons/) and to click on the "About Me" tab while there. ~