Originally Posted By: Panama Red
Since you are now giving "more love" to the French sectors, are you ever going to do the same thing to the SPAD VII and SPAD XIII as you did to the SE5a and Camel ???

Since you already have the SPAD VII 150HP FM and SPAD XIII 200HP FM from your early WOFF 1 release. All you really need to do now is integrate them into the Escadrilles with the SPAD VII 180 HP and SPAD XIII 220 HP like the British SE5a and Camel to complete this historical transition.

+1 thumbsup

Since we have less variety of fighters flying for France, the different engine variants of the SPADS would make flying for France more historically interesting.

And what a difference a few HP can make, in particular in the energy fighters. In the S.E.5a I am cocky and can get away with almost anything (never mind the Viper). In the S.E.5 I am not cocky and frequently pay for too much bravado.

More variation in the SPAD engines would be a lot of fun. In particular, the 150HP SPAD 7: can't turn and can't run...lol (relatively speaking, of course)!

At least a couple more SPAD engine variants would help to round out the French fighter forces without having to build entirely new aircraft models. Hopefully, some low hanging fruit to be harvested by OBD at some point.

For 2 new adds I would vote for the SPAD 7 150HP and the SPAD 13 200HP, the two earliest engine variants for each model.

"The 150HP SPAD is not a match for the Halberstadt...more speed is needed."
- Georges Guynemer

Guynemer was talking about the Halberstadt D.II and D.III eek2

Dogfighting is what you do "after" you drop your bombs and blow something up!
Can you say "JABO!" thumbsup