Lou, a medal! Ziggy thought he’d never see one of those. This is a pretty one. Thank the Gong Fairy and the GoW for me.

Raine, ah yes, the Curse! Thanks for the reminder!
That is a lovely shot of that Alb caught in the searchlight with George right behind him.
Congrats on Mac’s promotion. That raise will go a long way to pay for the drinks. It looks he will need them to drown his sorrows of those unconfirmed claims. What gives?

Epower, I didn’t realize you’re a lumberjack and you’re okay.
15” of the white stuff? I don’t envy you. Meanwhile us here up north are set for a heatwave. It’s supposed to be a balmy 35F in a day or two. Yes, those SPADs are a handful. If you don’t cripple them sufficiently fast enough, they will run bravely away. Will have to wait for those D.VIIs to even think of chasing them. As to the length of that scrap, I do think it was a bit protracted. Those French are getting better.
I don’t think WM needs to code anything. They seem to be doing a pretty darned good job of making holes during the head-on passes.
That really must be a first in DiD to have two pilots hitting a hundred in such close proximity. I wouldn’t be surprised if it would take Hahn another half a month to actually get there though.
Thanks for the congrats on the Red Eagle. Black Eagle’s next!

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."