Just keeping you on the straight and narrow, Wulfe. I was expecting twins, though.
Hope RL gets back to normal soon for you.

9 May, 1916
Senard, Verdun Sector
Escadrille N37
Capitaine Gaston A. Voscadeaux
26 confirmed kills

Lieutenant Denys Thuillier, Gaston’s wingman, was an intelligent and debonair man. The pencil-thin moustache was his trademark declaring, in no uncertain terms, that its owner was involved in more than one intrigue of the romantic kind. His uniform always prim, his movements always precise. A proper academic. All that Gaston wasn’t and more. And yet, not a snob and very approachable to all. During the period when the rain wouldn’t stop coming down for days, Denys and Gaston theorized, discussed and analyzed best ways to approach and destroy the dreaded Aviatiks. Their new tactics would soon be tested, once the blasted rain stops and the conditions improve. They also speculated on what the next Hunnish machine will be like. If it’s anything like the current Eindecker then they have nothing to worry about. Then they talked about women - Denys’ favourite topic. Like this one time when Denys organized an orgy and CENSORED. Finally, Gaston brought up the subject of l’Escadrille Americaine. Lieutenant Thuillier was sure the Germans would protest, since America is neutral, but Gaston was more pragmatic. What will Kaiser do? Stomp his feet? He was just glad Yanks were on the French side. For now, the precipitation would persist.

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."