Here's the latest situation report from Julius:

[Linked Image]

As you can see, he's had very little luck with the International Claims Department. After his first victory (a Nupe), he's managed to shot down three Quirks and one Fee, but unfortunately none of the claims were confirmed. Julius did finally get a promotion, but it didn't help with his Fokker E.III problem. I'm beginning to think it's not even possible to fly the Fokker E.IV in this particular squadron. In addition to Julius, there's only one non-historical pilot in the unit, and he's flying the same old Einie 3 as Julius, despite having the high rank of Hauptmann! Meanwhile, the historical pilots are all flying the E.IV and there are even two extra Einie 4s kept in reserve. Wouldn't it make sense to allow Julius and the Hautpmann to fly those reserve planes?

I haven't had the energy to write new stories, but I'm hoping to improve on that front now that my health is again getting better.

Awesome new stories in this thread! Keep it up. reading

"Upon my word I've had as much excitement on a car as in the air, especially since the R.F.C. have had women drivers."

James McCudden, Five Years in the Royal Flying Corps