So much catching up to do!

Wulfe, Nieuport 12? What happened? Is that some sort of punishment for deserting Esc 31? Seems like tough times are ahead of the outfit.
And finally, the time has come. Escadrille Americaine and Michael. Sorry to see the Esc 31 gang go, but looking forward to meeting the Americans.
Great start to Fullard’s new chapter and straight into action on your first mission. I can feel trouble brewing between competing brothers. With Michael finishing off that flaming Fokker, James may be shortchanged on that claim.

Lou, looks like Mme Corcelles is running a tight ship. Better keep those shoes clean.
And speaking of clean. Time to do a thorough laundry after that petrol shower. Congrats on yet another confirmed Hun! Swany may not believe it but 13 was unlucky ... for that Hun, that is.

Carrick, Keith just needs a bit of good luck. MISSING? What do you mean MISSING? Is Keith in trouble? We need more details!

Raine, an expertly crafted piece of storytelling. Mothers can be so unreasonable and meddlesome all at the least opportune times. I am in awe of the research and the amount of detail packed into your stories. I’m glad James was able to unravel the mystery of his transfer and reverse the effect.
And what an effect it had on Collins - another Hun downed! Congratulations!
Originally Posted by Raine
I envy your skill.

I’m not worthy of such high praise. I just “stir” the joystick and hope for the best.

MFair, glad you had your computer issues resolved. Those kids, sometimes they come in handy. Now, get those transfer papers to the American Escadrille sent out already! Then again, Jim is coming back, so never mind. Just keep those Eindeckers off your back.
And I must say that was some great writing with that last entry. I liked how the whole story was structured. Congrats on that last Fokker. Sweet revenge.

Hasse, that’s some bad luck with Julius’ claims. Hope you recover quickly. Forget the E.IV. You don’t want to end up like Immelmann.

May stats:

Capitaine
Gaston Antoine Voscadeaux
Escadrille N37
Senard, Verdun Sector
34 confirmed kills
145.50 hours
Nieuport N11

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."