MFair, I agree with Fullofit, don't change a thing. Your storytelling is colorful and has a real feel to it, and I enjoy it immensely. Also, love the tune. I've heard it before and it's a good'n! Another one Jericho could teach Swany would be "I'm Headin' for the Last Round-up", even though it too is anachronistic. But as you say, it's your story.

Fullofit, another fine installment and video. Ammo management will be one of the key tricks for Gaston when flying his new mount. Every round absolutely has to count.

Carrick, that was a tough mission for Nigel and his crew. Two Quirks lost in one sortie is hard to take.

The foul weather has returned. Swany and the Captain and two other crews of B Flight took off this morning in frigid sleet to do a recce of the front lines just west of Lens. Fortunately, the drizzle stopped shortly after take-off and the trio of Moranes made the trip amid low-hanging gray clouds. No Archie and no EA so it was a quiet, albeit a cold, outing. The Hun big guns were lobbing the occasional shell into the British lines, but apart from that there was little to report. After 20 minutes of scoping out the situation the flight returned to Auchel without incident. Much hot tea was needed to warm back up.

Foul weather has returned.
[Linked Image]