Rick, sometimes I wish we had an option to replay the movie from multiple angles to check how close it really was. Plus it would make for a better video. Thanks for looking in.

Lou, thank you for your comments as well. Two on the tail are still manageable, but with this upcoming new WOFF version things will definitely get more interesting. It used to be the entire enemy flight was after you. Now it’s limited to two. I hope the devs will be able to find a happy medium between fun and frustrating. Yes, in that second vid that Frenchie was too focused on Tybelsky, who had his bottom handed to him.

Epower, I have a feeling we don’t have to wait for DiD IV for Oliver to join the Foreign Legion. The way he’s getting treated by women he will soon enough finish there, or after the war if he survives.

Carrick, looks like that beer hall did Rupert some good, judging by the last mission.

13 November, 1917
Saint-Loup-en-Champagne, Marne Sector
Jasta 19
Leutnant Zygmunt Dolf Hahn EK2 EK1 HHO PLM AO
82 confirmed kills

Only one of the Nieuports could be confirmed from yesterday. There was no flying today due to bad weather. It was for the better. The hangover Ziggy was nursing from last night’s bash still lingered on.

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."