Raine, congrats on reaching a milestone. Now they have something to write about in their newspapers back home. Another round of applause for the promotion. I’ve been told mouse droppings level is difficult to reach.
Wulfe, wait! What? Nieuport N17?! Why Gaston hasn’t heard about this wonder and is flying that pig instead? Another great instalment. There are so many possibilities. He could finally meet a girl in the city. Châlons could offer many a distraction (just ask Jericho). And don’t forget, James has yet another brother. Who knows? There could still be two Fullards in the air.
Harry, Konrad seems like a conflict-seeking individual. Boelcke may tire of this attitude and ship him to a less prestigious outfit ferrying potatoes to a local mess kitchen. A villain he certainly is. Hopefully we will soon learn how big of a chip he is carrying on his shoulder and if that will get him into a mound of trouble. Looking forward to it.

4 June, 1916 05:20 morning mission
Senard, Verdun Sector
Escadrille N37
Capitaine Gaston A. Voscadeaux
39 confirmed kills

The two Fokkers near Senard were confirmed by the nearby artillery, but no one could witness Gaston's last victory. It was too low over the Front.

Morning patrol over friendly airfield of Behonne. No contact.

4 June, 1916 13:25 afternoon mission
Senard, Verdun Sector
Escadrille N37
Capitaine Gaston A. Voscadeaux
39 confirmed kills

Afternoon patrol over friendly airfield of Brocourt-en-Argonne. No contact.

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."