Congratulations to MFair for his promotion and the latest bling! Ladies will be lining up to get his autograph, and perhaps more? Also, congrats on the 6th victory. Let’s not forget that!

Lou, thank you for this fancy and exotic decoration. Could Gaston one day expect the Order of the Rising Sun from the Emperor himself?

Raine, bagging a Roland in an N16 is possible, but you have to be very sneaky. And you’re right. The head wound landed Gaston with a week’s worth of thumb twiddling on the ground. Speaking of daredevils, James is the ballsy one “attacking” formation after formation of Fokkers in his well worn Morane. My hat is off to you, Sir!

HarryH, so the stutter saga is finally over. Konrad has the engine tweaked to his liking and mechanic Behr is standing on some shaky ground.

Wulfe, welcome back! Glad you’re feeling better (or at least good enough to fly). And the intrigue is starting to brew already. I can imagine the jar full of Francs disappear and the prime suspect be that cod Hall. Ohhh, the investigation! But I’m getting ahead of yourself. I apologize.

Mon Dieu! So, that is it! That is the reason Gaston’s N16 flies like a pig! The medals are weighing it down. Unbelievable! Gaston is the victim of his own success! La barbe!

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."