Fullofit, stop taking those chances! It’s a long war. Hope the celebration goes well.
Carrick, I recognize the girl in the portrait on the right.
Lou, that was excellent. Ready for part 2.

Sgt. Frank Lucas
Bertangles West
January 2nd, 1917

All flights were cancelled. The squadron was allowed to sleep late. Once awake and fed, Frank was thinking of that beautiful creature in Ameins. “I wonder if I can swing a trip into town” he thought to himself. His hopes were dashed however when the Major announced that all pilots were to be at a briefing at noon. “Well, sh%t! Frank said to Sears. Sears laughed. “I think you had intentions of going into town for a little feminine company ol’ boy.” “Well you can’t blame me can you?” Frank asked. “I don’t know! I don’t even recall what the girl looked like. As I think of it now, I don’t recall much of anything from that night.!” Frank laughed. “No, I suppose you don’t.”

At the Majors briefing the squadron found that they would be discussing tactics and the Pup’s advantages and disadvantages in a fight until the weather clears. “Well I reckon Me and you will be listening but We sure ain’t got much to say” said Frank. “Why do you say that?” Asked Sears. Frank looked at him and skoffed. “Hell, the only scrap me and you been in was with a damned balloon! And if you remember, it didn’t put up much of a fight!

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from either end.
BOC Member since....I can't remember!