Originally Posted by RAF_Louvert
Fullofit, always nice to see the sun in the dead of winter, even if you have to climb above the clouds to do it. To your question about the weather here: it was a deep freeze last week and now we're getting more snow. 20" so far this month alone with another 6" on the way today. Still, I'll take it to the -32F temp and -60F windchill we had earlier. How's it been over your way? Do you deal with lake effect snow there or are the winter winds generally blowing from the west and north?

Lou, I’m by the lake, so lake effect snow all the way for me. Had snow coming down since morning, now freezing rain to cover that, then they’re predicting just plain rain so that it all can just freeze together and make life miserable. Thankfully the bosses decided to close the office early to try and beat the highway massacre that is just waiting to happen.

Dear Madame Foufou, please resist the urge to “borrow” other people’s possessions to furnish your House of Pleasure. Despite the noble cause these items have been appropriated for, the original owners of said items would not approve or allow such actions. Now, what’s the address again?

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."