MFair, Rolands make my skin crawl. They’re not supposed to be this good. I’m glad you survived your first encounter.
Carrick, damaged crate is never fun to land. Good thing Keith kept his cool.
Lou, finally in the thick of it. It’s payback time. Must have been a shock to that Hun in his tub. It’s almost unfair. There will be a lot of empty chairs on the German side soon. And I am envious of all those shiny dials in that Strutter office. Congrats on another victory.

27 May, 1916 06:35 morning mission
Senard, Verdun Sector
Escadrille N37
Capitaine Gaston A. Voscadeaux
32 confirmed kills

The two claims from yesterday have been confirmed and Gaston was glad to have Japy back on his wing.

The morning patrol took the ‘B’ flight over St. Mihiel. It was a lucky day for Gaston. They’ve encountered three Fokkers flying low over the patrol area. The ‘B’ flight dove down and engaged. One of the Eindeckers was able to fire on Gaston but as Voscadeaux turned the attacker rammed into his flight mate who was also trying to pounce on Violette. He went down in a column of black smoke. Second Eindecker was hit and spun out of control all the way to the ground beside the first smoking crater. The third tried to drag Gaston over the trenches. Gaston received small arms fire but stuck to his prey and brought him down in a unrecoverable spin at low altitude. The three columns of smoke rising from the clearing between the Amblonville and Souilly Forests marked Violette's latest victims. After returning back home the armorers counted only 30 spent rounds.

27 May, 1916 14:45 afternoon mission
Senard, Verdun Sector
Escadrille N37
Capitaine Gaston A. Voscadeaux
32 confirmed kills
Awaiting 2 claim confirmations

It was the line patrol north of Chalons for the ‘B’ flight this afternoon. There was no contact. The sky was covered in clouds so large even a whale could hide in them.

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."