Raine, looks like Collins is ready to get back in the air.
MFair, you gave us a scare and the German Flak gave Jericho a scar! Great story, glad he's alright.
Carrick, French career! Looking forward to seeing Emile in the air.
Scout, I can sense the Bristol lust. Hope you get to fly one soon.

12 March, 1916 12:00
Senard, Verdun Sector
Escadrille N37
Adjutant Gaston A. Voscadeaux
2 confirmed kills

Great weather is still holding with only some patches of snow still visible. Today Voscadeaux will experience something new. ‘B’ Flight will attack a rail yard at Jametz Junction. A single N12 in ‘A’ Flight will fly alongside and observe the damage. It will be Gaston's first strafing mission.
Ltn. Dagonet was leading the van with Gaston following close by. They attacked the large buildings first. After his initial pass Gaston could see smoke coming from the structure he had just attacked. He could only imagine what kind of damage he had inflicted but it had to be significant. On his second pass he fired at the sheds housing the engines and the wagons, but no visible damage could be seen. His third pass didn’t go as well as Gaston had to weave to avoid return fire from the ground machine gunners. His lower port plane was hit at the tip. Gaston was forced to circle the rail yard after that last run until everyone formed behind Ltn. Dagonet. On their way back they were followed by Flak all the way to the front lines. The mission was deemed a mild succes with some buildings being damaged. HQ was happy with the results and no doubt will order more attacks like this in the future.

[Linked Image]

Attached Files 1916-03-12.jpg

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."