Scout, looks like things are heating up for your pilot. Congrats on the second confirmed kill.
Lederhosen, it also looks like the move to Flanders was a good one. Willi appears to have more luck against the Brits than against the Frenchies.
Carrick, you're having a quiet period. Enjoy it before the storm.

5 May, 1916
Senard, Verdun Sector
Escadrille N37
Capitaine Gaston A. Voscadeaux
25 confirmed kills

Today Gaston was introduced to his new wingman, Lieutenant Denys Thuillier. He would keep the opinion of the man to himself for now. His balloon kill was also confirmed. It was his 25th victory.
The flight to St. Mihiel went without any trouble. Voscadeaux, Thuillier and Boillot played nanny to the Nieuport 12 of the ‘A’ flight. The visibility was excellent and upon arriving over the target, two Fokkers at a lower altitude were spotted by none other than Adjutant Boillot. The entire flight swooped down and commenced their attack. The Huns were well trained and Gaston found it hard to keep them off his tail. Boillot took one out in flames after Gaston crippled it with repeated salvos from his Lewis. The other Fokker was luckier. Voscadeaux run out of ammo and the Boche was forced to put down in NML beside the smoking crater of his flight mate. The French flight regrouped and returned to base.

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."