26 May, 1916 06:05 morning mission
Senard, Verdun Sector
Escadrille N37
Capitaine Gaston A. Voscadeaux
30 confirmed kills

All three latest claims have been confirmed. 30 is a nice round number. Gaston should get a medal from Anthony Fokker for making him rich.

This morning their patrol took the ‘B’ flight over the enemy aerodrome of Tichemon. They found two Aviatiks circling over the 'drome. Gaston was ready to fire at his target when shots ripped through the canvas of his wings.
“- Merde! Who's shooting?”
Bloody Vouillermoz was taking pot shots THROUGH Gaston!
"- Quel imbecile!" Voscadeaux disengaged and observed his wingmen. Adjutant Barnay shot one Aviatik down right away, but then also had to disengage, leaving Vouillermoz on his own. The Sous-Lieutenant lost his nerve and started to weave to evade any return fire. Gaston reengaged and took a shot, but the moron flew right in front of him, spoiling his approach. He had to go around again. Gaston made another pass and took the Boche out with one burst. He spiraled down crashing near a forest close to the aerodrome. The two airmen returned promptly to base. Gaston had daggers in his eyes. He will have to watch his back closely with this one.

26 May, 1916 14:30 afternoon mission
Senard, Verdun Sector
Escadrille N37
Capitaine Gaston A. Voscadeaux
30 confirmed kills
Awaiting 1 claim confirmation

Line patrol NW of Senard was assigned for Gaston’s afternoon mission. He and Vouillermoz encountered three Eindeckers on the French side. Gaston gave chase and two monoplanes turned to face the French Ace, while the third one bolted for the front lines. Voscadeaux was weary of S.Lt. Vouillermoz attempting to shoot him in the back again, but the man was a coward. As soon as the Fokkers showed up, he deserted Gaston and ran for the nearest airfield. Gaston preferred it this way. At least he won't have to worry about getting his back perforated by friendly fire. The two Fokkers converged on Gaston and a mad turning contest was in full swing. The pair tried to coordinate their efforts, but as soon as Voscadeaux swung his Nieuport on the tail of one of the Boche pilots, he lost his cool and dove for safety. Gaston let him go and remained high with the other monoplane. The man had some skill and was able to dive away when things went sour, but Violette was easily able to keep up and eventually shot the Hun out of control to crash below. Once back at the airfield, Vouillermoz tried to make up an excuse of an engine failure but Gaston wasn't interested. He was less than impressed and was glad his regular wingman, S.Lt. Japy will return to duty tomorrow.

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."