I really wish, and this has been stated elsewhere, that CoD had been released as a "purchase-available beta", just like DCS-A10C was. I purchased DCS that way, so my expectations were low and I was not disappointed! It took forever to load, crashed frequently (usually when I was simply assigning HOTAS functions), and the joystick would frequently go nuts and cause my A10 to impact the ground. Very frustrating - but all I could reasonably do was post the glitches, ask for any available help (there was none), then shut the f' up because, after all, it was a beta.

Eventually some patches were issued, everything was resolved, and retail-version DCS-A10C now runs great on my system. Point being - the sim was not ready for prime time when it was first made available, but as a "beta" you paid your money and took your chances. IMHO Ubisoft should have made CoD globally available as a "beta" to get their desired cash, with the promise that patches would be made available "in due course". Once all glitches and crap Campaigns are fixed, call it "Gold" and continue selling it as a full retail item. As a beta the Luthier team would've had huge bug feedback & suggestions, made the community feel like they're contributing to the final product, and reap large initial cash-flow by quickly tapping into the huge Nortth, Central, and South American markets right off the bat. Naysayers for CoD would be shut down right away "because it's a beta, stupid!" while other concerned CoD consumers would be encouraged to offer feedback and suggestions. Win-win for everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit, Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 512.95, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals