Originally Posted By: Tree
Originally Posted By: Ghost_swe
Originally Posted By: Old Dux
To me the worst thing that could of happened with the release of CLOD has happened, it has effectively split the WW11 simmers in 3 places, we have the guys that will only play CLOD because they cannot go back to those awful looking cockpits that il2-1946 have (their words), then we have those who have gone straight back to Il2 1946 because CLOD is so badly broken, then we have others who have just simply stopped flying Il2 and gone to ROF or nothing at all. Squadrons have been split in two or simply disappeared, the great hope for flight simming in which was CLOD as effectively destroyed what took years to build.

You missed out the fourth placing: Those (like me) who play while believing that the sim will see continued development, and the eventual drawing in of the other three which you mention - for all the right reasons. We had all hoped for better after waiting for so long...but it will come.

I really hope that happens Dux, but for those few of us who saw this mess coming it does seem very unlikely to happen.

If one spray and pray your bound to hit something.

You obviously never read any of my detailed observations over at 1C during development.

U had a "detailed" observation about pretty much everything, hence my "if u spray and pray your bound to hit something" (thx for confirming that btw)

"Detailed" observations that changed ever so slightly along the way until, when we got the facts from the horses mouth, u where magically "saying it all along"

Thats not "detailed" observations, thats stabbing in the dark.

So, no, u didnt have a greater understanding/insight of the inner workings of the development process than the rest of us.

U just expected a hell of alot more then most of us.

Last edited by Ghost_swe; 06/14/11 04:05 PM.