Originally Posted By: Plainsman
Originally Posted By: Freycinet
Not aware of SimHQ policy... Pfff. You were told directly, in another thread where you made the same dishonourable allegations.

I never saw the thread. This may shock you, but I don't see every thread on this forum or web site. You and I registered in the same month and the same year, but I have less than 2,500 posts and you have more than 11,000. I sometimes go a couple of weeks (or even months) without logging into the site or posting anything.

Plainsman, I'm in the same boat as you with respect to "I don't see every thread on this forum or web site" and "I sometimes go a couple of weeks (or even months) without logging into the site or posting anything."

There was a time when for over a year I worked 6 days/week on swing. I got paid real good money but I almost didn't have a life. When I have time to log on my first stop is SimHQ, Subsim, Pprune, airliners_net... I really don't like writing, so I don't post much: and I don't log on much.
SimHQ seems to me like a combination of a "classic-modern" website because, oldies and newbies are welcomed here due to the "content", which is like manna from heaven. Nowhere else on the web is like this place.

I don't always find what I'm looking for here but, chances are good that I usually do.

I will agree it's easy to miss a great amount of the content on the site: particularly, when you're hunting for someting specific.

I'll admit to reading a thread based on its topic, not on the author.

Jaeger

Last edited by jaegermeister; 06/18/11 07:26 AM.