Originally Posted By: Plainsman
Originally Posted By: soaringbird
To be honest I don't understand all that disappointment from the game and why people still consider it broken or unfinished after the patches. Any game has bugs. FSX was a bugs feast when it came and hardly ran on any pc. I remember a huge ugly green/violet stripes on the water in fsx at some point.

Sorry, but you are totally wrong. Go back and check the reviews on FSX and ROF when they were first released. You won't find anything, ANYTHING, like the 45% given COD by Andy MaHood, of PC Gamer, the most respected sim reviewer for the last 20 years, or by any other professional reviewer. Fanboys trying to equate first release of COD to first release of any other prominent sim just sound desperate to defend the indefensible.

I repeat, the fact that SimHQ, the most trusted sim site on the entire Internet, refuses to review COD until the 10th or so patch, tells you how bad COD really is.

I've lost count on how many times I've read this, but didn't SimHQ say they would review it when they released it in the USA?

Does everything have to be a conspiracy? Occam's Razor and all that...