Originally Posted By: Bokononist
I am with you on most of what you say Soaringbird, the feeling of flying is fantastic in this game, I was as dissapointed as anyone after firing it up on release day, but once it was patched to a decent level of playability (graphics wise ) I have had hours of fun learning the CEM, (etc. etc.) I do expect these things to be patched and sorted out over time, and I will be hugely dissapointed if they don't. I do have faith that they will however, and in the mean time I am going to enjoy the [/i] good [i]things about it and not concentrate on the bad.

You know what I am happy for you.. Really. But you lost me after CEM because aircraft peformance is terrible at altitude. CEM itself isnt that hard to learn, and once you get used to it its not
really a big deal. But I just cant get past being driven to distraction by the overheating engines at 25000 feet, when it is a struggle just to go 170 mph. It amazes me that no one seems to
get the fact that it is very cold at those altitudes and the engines should be running Cooler not HOTTER!!! When your flying that high you ought to be able to close the rad for longer than 15 seconds before the darn thing overheats, and you would only need to open it a couple increments in any case. It must be my own personal pet peeve.

my system: Intel Core I7 920 @ 3570ghz
Asus P6T MB
6 GB OCZ DDR3 RAM , dram freq 680 mhz, NB freq 2720 mhz
Radeon HD 4870 w/ 1 Gb vram
OS.. Windows 7 professional 64 bit
WD 2 TB hard disk drive etc.