Originally Posted By: Freycinet
Wouldn't you be annoyed, if you ran this site, to have the same member again and again insinuating that you are in the pocket of a software company?

Plainsman knows very well what he has been told by the moderators, but he obviously still feels compelled to say that they are all bought out:

Originally Posted By: Plainsman

I repeat, the fact that SimHQ, the most trusted sim site on the entire Internet, refuses to review COD until the 10th or so patch, tells you how bad COD really is.

- Of course I don't imagine Tree to be able to see anything wrong with that. It is right down his alley.

You know full well I never said anyone in SimHQ is "bought out." I said they have too much integrity to review an Alpha and echo the fanboys about how great it is. I admire them for their restraint. In my opinion, SimHQ had two choices: review COD and score it about a 40/100 (which they would have because they are honest) or not review it until it's ready. It means I can always trust their reviews as honest. By comparison, I don't trust the Russians. Here's why. One Russian site scored COD 90/100.

I'll stick with SimHQ and Andy Mahood at PC Gamer.

Last edited by Plainsman; 06/13/11 11:29 PM.

Acer: XB 280HK 28" 3840 X 2160, 1ms, w/Nvidia GSync
Corsair: White Graphite 760T Full Tower
Corsair: 16GB Vengeance LPX 2800MHz RAM
Corsair: SP2500 2.1 Gaming Speaker System
INTEL: Six-Core, i7 5820K CPU @4.2Hz
ASUS RTX OC 2080
Logitech 920 Wheel and Pedal System with Wheel Stand Pro
Saitek Pro Flight Control System with Wheel Stand Pro
Saitek X55 HOTAS
XBOX One S
Track IR5