I am with you on most of what you say Soaringbird, the feeling of flying is fantastic in this game, I was as dissapointed as anyone after firing it up on release day, but once it was patched to a decent level of playability (graphics wise ) I have had hours of fun learning the CEM, (which by the way I started learning earlier because of one of the RAF campaign bugs where the Hurri couldn't catch up a bomber with it turned off.) taking in the views, admiring all the attention to detail, flying the 110 for the first time with full CEM, lots of wonderful moments. Yes it does f@** me off when the sound dissapears online, when I can't learn the 109 properly beacause the controls are messed up, because the campaign[/i]is rubbish, [i]and because the AI can fly like a telepathic alien!
I do expect these things to be patched and sorted out over time, and I will be hugely dissapointed if they don't. I do have faith that they will however, and in the mean time I am going to enjoy the [/i] good [i]things about it and not concentrate on the bad.

"Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand." - A calypso.

i5 2500K@4.5Ghz | MSI P67A-GD53 | 8G DDR3 Corsair@1600 | Gainward GLH 460x2 SLI oc | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Antec Truepower New 750W PSU | Win 7 64bit | Black Widow HOTAS | Freetrack 2.2/PS3 eyetoy