Originally Posted By: falstaff
And that's the problem.

I dont think anyone here is making a real effort to 'kill' or 'bury' the game. The language is wrong, too emotive. I dont see petitions, I dont see legal actions, I dont see organised protest. Besides, SimHQ wouldn't allow it.

What I see are people telling it according to how they see it, and frustrate din many cases.

I also dont think the parallels between RoF and CLod are all that strong.
Either way, it's clear some lessons should be learned with this game, whether it ultimately succeeds or fails.

Ben

Thank you. I agree. Totallly different issues. People trying to draw parallels between COD and ROF are reaching, desperately grasping at straws. There are no parallels. There has been no bad egg laid in recent memory as bad as the egg laid by the initial release of COD. Nothing close. Nothing that parallels this disaster. And the original responsible developers of ROF stayed with the project, instead of pulling a disappearing act. It amazes me the audacity of insisting there is a similarity between COD and ROF initial releases. It's desperation, is all.

I may actually buy COD, but not until bloody perfect as advertised. I bought ROF, but only after ROF:ICE came out.

Last edited by Plainsman; 06/29/11 07:02 PM.

Acer: XB 280HK 28" 3840 X 2160, 1ms, w/Nvidia GSync
Corsair: White Graphite 760T Full Tower
Corsair: 16GB Vengeance LPX 2800MHz RAM
Corsair: SP2500 2.1 Gaming Speaker System
INTEL: Six-Core, i7 5820K CPU @4.2Hz
ASUS RTX OC 2080
Logitech 920 Wheel and Pedal System with Wheel Stand Pro
Saitek Pro Flight Control System with Wheel Stand Pro
Saitek X55 HOTAS
XBOX One S
Track IR5