Originally Posted By: falstaff
I remember a while back when it first came out and quite a few posts were refusing to acknowledge the true state, or shooting the messenger. As time goes by, there's more acceptance (but still plenty of shooting the messenger smile ).

I would never do that skyisfalling I put a few rounds in Trees back over at the banana forum when he started calling out the low fps over large cities before release. Luckily for him he neglected to mention that he is a Kevlar coated fire proof type of tree that no one has seen the likes of on this planet and therefore lived to show us he was right with irritatingly smugness which of course just lead to another round of "Tree" hunting biggrin.

But I acknowledged that he had called them out correctly and fair play for doing that I admit I was in a state of euphoria as I am sure some ppl here were, of course thats when people started falling into the two camps, either supporting the game despite its bugs with a few extreme supporters and the angry side with there own extreme tormentors (AKA trolls banghead ... sorry sorry the battle is still raging as much as I would like it to settle).

Last edited by JG52Krupi; 06/30/11 05:29 PM.