Originally Posted By: KRT_Bong
I bought the game, I bought it knowing it has bugs. I bought it despite it's not being released in the USA. I can play it at will for as long as I want(and it runs the best it ever has so far). I can tweak it, adjust and set it up however I want because I own it that qualifies me of having a closer relationship to the sim than someone who tried it at a mate's house I think. That being said anyone can have an opinion on anything, it's just that an opinion, it doesn't have to be correct. If someone wants to bash the sim because of what they have heard or even seen on someone elses PC it's still just an opinion and has no real value in the scheme of things except that they want you to see their side and agree with them, I don't care about their opinion any more than I trust a movie reviewer's opinion on a feature I wish to go see, I'll still go see it and make my own judgement. You don't like it that's fine, you made your point now go away.

Thank you, thats the point I was trying to make and the one being over looked if people don't like this game then they should not continue to post here.

However as Falstaff has just posted that he wants to play the game and must therefore like it begrudgingly Cuss that is biggrin