So I tried the alt-tab thing....

[Linked Image]

We beat Austria and her cronies plus an England/Brittany union to secure the PU over France and while that was going on we inherited Aragon. Forced Austria to cancel their alliance with England and rivalry with France, then we allied Austria after the war. Not bad for a few years work .

Edit, next day... Too bad we live on opposite sides of the big blue marble. You make a post and I reply 12 hours later, then I post and you reply 12 hours later smile

Switching to Castile was a good move. I've already gained a foothold in southern India by taking the island Ceylon starts on plus the mainland province on the other end of the strait. All before 1580. As Portugal I was busy getting crushed in 1610. And I did it solo, because all my allies decline due to distant war. I took all of the stuff they could colonize to be closer. Tactical error but strategic victory I suppose.

France has been quite a good lad. I PU'd a rather uninspired France, they hadn't expanded at all because England gave up Maine in the event. OK, so they got Maine biggrin As a result they have a pitiful navy and aren't any help in India. However it does allow me to ship the bulk of my army over there, as France and Portugal can defend the homeland.

It's all going rather swimmingly so far.

Attached Files alt-tab.jpg
Last edited by DBond; 03/16/17 04:25 PM.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!