Well, here's where I'm at:

I made the sleeve for the tail wheel mount, and bought some more bolts, so that's a quick put it together. So figure that done.

The engine mount is still bent, so I've got to either find someone local with a press or take a trip up north to my father-in-laws.

Brakes are a 50/50. The drums themselves can be drilled to fit the wheels no problem, but the drum has to has it's hole enlarged. So I need to find a lathe or do it the long way.

I'm thinking of ordering some more wheels. Or looking around for some heavy duty BMX wheels. It's not like I'm risking a lot going to those thick solid ones. They just have to have the big hubs.

Gotta fabricate and move the brake handle from the stick to the side of the cockpit as a bit of idiot proofing.

Then touch up some paint, mount the engine, put the prop on it, put the brakes and wheels on, put the wings on, and go fly.

smile

The opinions of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

More dumb stuff at http://www.darts-page.com

From Laser:
"The forum is the place where combat (real time) flight simulator fans come to play turn based strategy combat."