Originally Posted by Mr_Blastman
They are making fun of the Last Supper? Seriously? Well, I loved the series, but I can't consciously support blatant Christian bashing anymore. I guess I'll skip this one. One day folks will learn to separate their philosophies and dogmas from their hatred of others, but I guess, for now, they won't. It is okay to have differences, and even share them, and yes, people will be prejudiced, but if you're going to make a game about it, or a film, or a novel, or a story, then at least show both sides and illustrate the hypocrisy of hatred, not belittle one group because you can.

They're not making fun of the last supper -it is a reference to da Vinci's Last Supper - just a renaissance painting, albeit a very famous one:
from the Wikipedia entry:
The Last Supper has frequently been referenced, reproduced, or parodied in Western culture.

Examples:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You see hatred? I think there is just freedom of artistic expression and you're projecting too much.
Keeping up to date is good! But for myself I can say that I am happier when I am not listening too much to those voices that want me to feel angry about stuff.
Let's get not further bogged down in PWEC matters.

Last edited by ADorante; 05/26/17 09:22 PM.

"It's people like you that give people like you a bad name!"
- Jessica Jones