Okay a quick update:

Gun pack

- Back sight of the M468 still not working for some reason, but the others do, may be an issue with Addon Builder

- Otherwise Barrett M468 works, and quite well. Right now needs a competent, reliable artist who does guns to get the new model done right. It is UV mapped but I don't have the inclination to work on guns since i suck at gun textures.

- I may look into adding a VEPR that ssplainskin has been bugging me about, more on that later on.

UH-60s

- Fixing a lot of bugs, still no Hellfires. ADuke is making some futuristic looking ones and that may go on the MH-92s if they show up in-game.

- Methinks because how the configs are setup, Manual Fire just doesn't want to work with me, which is very strange as it... should. So you'll have to sit in the Co-Pilot's seat for now or have a competent pilot in for the M230 armed versions

- I have an initial config for the AH-64D from A2, still need to take some time and get it fleshed out more, but it's there to be added. Given I only plan on doing one version (May do an non-radar D as well, given past history with Jane's Longbow many, many moons ago) but i I can get the UAV feed working, I can make it an "E" and so on. But for now expect a normal US Army D model, until told otherwise.

- I made a darker (believe it or not) skin for the MH-80 as well as more tweaks, but otherwise no real change to that.

Kiowa

- Main rotor is somewhat jilted too as it won't spin even though everything works, but that's the only issue, as I found some geometries from ADuke's sample work and modifying it to the newer airframe. There are also pylons (or whatever they're really called) so once everything else works I can look at some armed versions.

|My Books | Home Page | http://562.combatace.com/ |
- 'Nearly everyone felt the need to express their views on all wars to me, starting with mine. I found myself thinking, “I ate the crap sandwich, you didn’t, so please don’t tell me how it tastes.”' - CPT Cole, US Army
- "...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers