Well, here's something to look forward to:

- I have to get the config (one is needed for my bullets) to Ruthberg so he can update the values for his mod.
- Update the new ammo values thankfully by Spartan0536. I've had to learn patience on a few fronts and that was one of them.
- P90... I can probably find a good decent model (I'm a cheap #%&*$# everywhere else) and see how that pans out, but not a promise.
- I found some errors and condensed some textures on the SCAR-P, as it had too many textures for my taste and found a rogue geometry on the right hand rail system, which has been deleted.
- Been doing some custom work for gobi42 and can do a customized SCAR-P with the integral suppressor, which after some config editing and testing, can be done with the new sound system that BIS implemented.

But most of this will be in a few days. I've had real good success with the skin as it's not taking as long as I though it would but overall I got a lot of personal life things in a way. And its a good change for once as while I don't mind gaming, I still have other issues coming to head and have to deal with that as well.

|My Books | Home Page | http://562.combatace.com/ |
- 'Nearly everyone felt the need to express their views on all wars to me, starting with mine. I found myself thinking, “I ate the crap sandwich, you didn’t, so please don’t tell me how it tastes.”' - CPT Cole, US Army
- "...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers