Looking at next week... my current projects are pretty much taking priority over Arma 3 as well as other stuff, so next gun update will probably only add the new grenades and nothing more to keep it going. I can't focus on A3 or much else for the moment so updates and additions will come out sparingly and mainly "maintenance" updates for my A3 stuff. I may look into Raven Lifter use with the mod as I'm getting beat up for some Fast Rope capability (which is something I do need to add) but that may come out within a few days. I simply can't focus on Arma 3 right now for the short term. When I get to a point where I can put more work into A3 I'll let you know but don't expect much next week for my Weapons Pack or UH-60s.

|My Books | Home Page | http://562.combatace.com/ |
- 'Nearly everyone felt the need to express their views on all wars to me, starting with mine. I found myself thinking, “I ate the crap sandwich, you didn’t, so please don’t tell me how it tastes.”' - CPT Cole, US Army
- "...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers