Well, short answer "bad stuff".

Long answer "BAAAAAAAAAD STUUUUUUUUUUUFF!"
But seriously, IF (and it's a big one) they somehow manage to keep the Russian populace down (remember the revolts I had in Africa?) they basically have free meals three times per day- that is lots of Fuel, Energy and Materials, not to mention manpower.
And a completely tilted balance of War.

Come to think of it I can't imagine a single good thing out of it.
But- if the Russians are not worse then the Ethiopians, they are going to put up quite the fight.

If I was part of the Allied already I could probably engineer a plan to make this crazy dash to Berlin.

But then again it would be A town that I couldn't possibly hold for long. It could work as a distraction but not as a resolutive surgical strike.

Between us, my fear is that Russian capitulation would self balance to end up as an Endless War of attrition between the two blocks: A Western coalition and a Prussian Eastern Empire...

To be completely honest I'm surprised the American War Machine hasn't put any apparent (keyword- apparent) strength in any front, but ended up commercially dealing with the Japs.

I'm nervous thinking about the possible outcome and yet can't wait to play more!

Last edited by komemiute; 01/21/16 01:37 PM.

Click to reveal..
"Himmiherrgottksakramentzefixhallelujah!"
Para_Bellum

"It takes forever +/- 2 weeks for the A-10 to get anywhere significant..."
Ice

"Ha! If it gets him on the deck its a start!"
MigBuster

"What people like and what critics praise are rarely the same thing. 'Critic' is just another one of those unnecessary, overpaid, parasitic jobs that the human race has churned out so that clever slackers won't have to actually get a real job and possibly soil their hands."
Sauron