And how about modeling the CIM-10 Bomarc?
Nuclear tipped missiles, you can go wrong with proximity detonations biggrin

Regarding scenarios for SAM simulator, I believe that I gave this suggestion before but why not build fictional scenarios?
And if those fictional scenarios are to have random or randomized events such random number of enemy aircraft and random enemy aircraft flights, this would IMO give the player with following advantages:
- When playing a fictional scenario for the first time the player wouldn't have a clue of what will happen as opposed to a historical scenario which an informed player could have some level of knowledge about what will happen.
- A scenario with randomized events would be much interesting in terms or re-playability since every time a player would play such a scenario things could happen differently.
For the developer (Hpasp) fictional scenarios would IMO have the following advantage:
- I believe it would be easier to develop a fictional scenario since there's no need to research for as much information as needed when compared to historical scenarios. All it would need (for fictional scenarios) is good deal of imagination and to make this easier the developer could ask the community for ideas regarding fictional scenarios.

Finally, I want to say that I actually enjoy historical scenarios very much but IMO a mix of historical and fictional scenarios is always a good thing to have in any simulation.