@Sokol

Originally Posted by Sokol1
Buttons with special characteristics, including encoder need be in the first 32 (that Windows Dinput limit).

Above 32 you can use normal buttons and are not able to set mode, shift timer... so can't use encoder in this positions.

Use of buttons above 32 depends on games support, DCS allow up to 128, IL-2:BoS up to 64, but IL-2:46 and CloD is limited to 32, so for use this buttons is need keyboard emulator, e.g. SVMapper, Joy2Key, Xpadder... to send keypress for this games.

In what plane you test in CloD and for what trim function?

OK Understand the 32 limit and I suspected as much with CLOD.
I will adjust Encoder buttons as I thought they were treated as normal buttons - wrong again:)
I tested trims in Spit in CLOD. Just finished another test in CLOD and while the pots I got may be not best they sure are better than button movement.

I did notice a sudden skip to one side so maybe there is still some jitters in them at times?

@Kbird

Originally Posted by Kbird
All Buttons should show in MMJoy or VKB (assuming you have VKB set for 128 buttons not 32 ? see button)

You mean the (2) Encoders Push Buttons correct not it's Rotary assigned buttons .....so the Push buttons should show in VKB and MMjoy , the Encoder assigned buttons need to be in the 1st 32 as you need the Timer and encoder Mode for those to work.

*** In the PIC you have 35 and 36 assigned to the HAT under HW Buttons , not to one of the 1st 32 buttons.... also in the Pic you have designated MMJoy button 41 and 42 as button 3 and 5 , isn't that backwards from what you stated above?

Under H/W Button you need to assign the physical button seen in the MMJoy Panel to the Joystick button (LH most column) you want it to be...

Did not understand the significance of 32/128 in VKB Button Test. Now I do!
35 and 36 were spare so not worried but so may put them back above 32 - I will think about that
I have set 3/5 back to correct numbers. I was hopeing to not use the push buttons and/or keep them above the 32 number. That does not work so a bit more to work through.

Anyhow all work which I am well please with -rapt in fact boing -thanks to all your help.

Last edited by Barra; 04/22/17 09:10 AM.