#4516971 - 04/17/20 08:35 PM Re: Random Quarantine thoughts [Re: rwatson]  
Nixer Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Nixer  Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Veteran

Living with the Trees
Originally Posted by rwatson
LOL RK I had both those things before the quarantine.I cook great and drink a lot of beer..Can;t imagine what it would have been like if I didn't have a computer

+1

For me it's schoolwork and Netflix and Amazon Prime.

and doin what I can for friends a neighbors, not much, but some little things.

Censored

Look for me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Tic Toc...or anywhere you may frequent, besides SimHq, on the Global Scam Net. Aka, the internet.
I am not there, never have been or ever will be, but the fruitless search may be more gratifying then the "content" you might otherwise be exposed to.

"There's a sucker born every minute."
Phineas Taylor Barnum

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4516974 - 04/17/20 09:01 PM Re: Random Quarantine thoughts [Re: Bill_Grant]  
FsFOOT Offline
FsFOOT  Offline

rgr that!

#4516980 - 04/17/20 10:01 PM Re: Random Quarantine thoughts [Re: Bill_Grant]  
rwatson Offline
Hotshot
rwatson  Offline
Hotshot

New Concord, Ohio
You got it right Nixer,,Help each other out..I'm not young (71) but have two older neighbors who live alone..Daily I take my pup and we visit them and always bring something I've cooked ..they get meals from the senior center but they totally suck..Both of them are home bound so at least I'm able to make a store run for them and do small things around their homes ..And they enjoy the visit as do I..And right now I'm unable to mow my lawn and my neighbor Dr. Steve mows it for me..
Those are the things that will get us all through this,,helping each other through the tough times

Russ
Semper Fi
#4516988 - 04/17/20 10:58 PM Re: Random Quarantine thoughts [Re: Bill_Grant]  
Nixer Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Nixer  Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Veteran

Living with the Trees
Good on you Marine! You got me beat by two years...

I just have a couple of barely mobile folks who I check in with before I take out the trash (dumpster a few hundred feet), get the mail to save them a hard trip.

Maybe I should offer to cook, maybe I'd eat less! Although I think both of these are on LOTS of meds and probably don't eat much.

Censored

Look for me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Tic Toc...or anywhere you may frequent, besides SimHq, on the Global Scam Net. Aka, the internet.
I am not there, never have been or ever will be, but the fruitless search may be more gratifying then the "content" you might otherwise be exposed to.

"There's a sucker born every minute."
Phineas Taylor Barnum

#4516992 - 04/17/20 11:28 PM Re: Random Quarantine thoughts [Re: Nixer]  
rwatson Offline
Hotshot
rwatson  Offline
Hotshot

New Concord, Ohio
Yeah Nixer the big thing now is overeating..I grabbed a Turkey the other day and have been eating turkey sandwiches and chopping it into salads..Not trying to eat less but eating smarter..We have a good neighbors web site here and any one can post and ask for a leg up and ask for help..New Concord is a small town and we all help each others,,Especially the Vets all part of the brotherhood,,If a vet needs help I'm there always
My neighbor is a Chiropractor and he knows I have breathing issues and just mows my lawn and won't take money ,,but to replay him I bought an American flag and pole for his really nice old house..The flag flies over my house every day and figure he needed one...
All in town know my pup Iggy and always stop to pet her.. I believe and therefore try to help whenever I can and try to be kind to others I receive more than I give and feel good at the end of the day

Russ
Semper Fi
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
AIM-174B
by Mr_Blastman. 07/24/24 04:48 AM
Who will follow the Paris Olympics?
by NoFlyBoy. 07/23/24 09:14 PM
Top 50 cities in the world by population
by PanzerMeyer. 07/21/24 10:28 PM
Had a close call this past Sunday
by NH2112. 07/20/24 03:55 AM
Happy Blue Friday
by DM. 07/19/24 08:30 AM
Bob Newhart was 94
by F4UDash4. 07/18/24 08:29 PM
Yahoo Dynasty football league
by WangoTango. 07/17/24 02:12 PM
The Last of "The Few" Turns 105
by F4UDash4. 07/17/24 11:48 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.