Is That enough info for you Ace
Wow... are we starting with the attitude in a thread wherein you are asking for help? And no, that's not enough info. We could go all day back-and-forth, or you could simply provide as much info as you can give so we can get to the "help" part quicker.
1. What's the CPU on that? Is it overclocked in any way? BTW: I found what CPU is listed on the website, but it just rubs me the wrong way when someone asks for help and expects the other party to do unnecessary research.
2. Any chance of a bad RAM stick? Have you tested them? Odd config too, why not go with 3x2GB sticks for a tri-channel setup? Try taking the 2GB stick out and see if it works with just the 4GB stick.
3. Odd to have a 1GB GPU with your CPU... also, don't you mean GTX 660? What graphics driver version?
4. What sim are you playing? Allied Force? BMS?
5. Does this happen to other games as well or just AF/BMS?
6. What have you tried so far to fix the problem? Have you wiped AF/BMS and re-installed and see if that works? If it happens to other games, did you re-install graphic drivers?
Hope you answer the questions above so that you can get proper help straight away. Unfortunately, I cannot speak for nVidia GPUs as I only have AMD cards.