Community training for DCS newcomer
The most efficient learning method is to learn in a team!
The DCS:A-10 Multiplayer is the perfect enviroment to learn to fly the Hog.
In our training we want to explain the basic systems, their functions and tactics to all newcomers and try to simplify their first steps into this great simulation.
This kind of training is not a "Full Conversion Training" and you wont be receiving any kind of degree.
What we can offer, are two types of training:
- A supervised "learning by doing" in which experienced pilots use Teamspeak to give tips to certain topics and to answer any special questions.
For these sessions the server will be open for anyone - a slot reservation with the online ATO
is appreciated but wont be necessary.
- A topic-specific training in which our experienced pilots will go deeper into the subject matter and explain in as much detail as possible.
This kind of training needs a little bit of organisation and therefore the server will be locked with a password.
Additionally all interested newcomers will have to reserve a slot via Air Tasking Order (ATO)
We will offer a variety of lessons including:
1. Startup from Ramp (cold and dark)
2. Flighttraining ( Basic Avionics, Handling and Formation)
3. Basic System Training (CDU,TAD,ILS,TACAN,Radio,DSMS)
4. Basic Sensor Training (SOI,SPI,TGP,MAV,HUD)
5. Basic Weapons Training (MK,GBU,LGB,MAV,CBU,FFAR,GAU-8 )
6. DCS:BlackShark flight- and weapons training *ON REQUEST*
7. Basic Flight EtiquetteTS3 Server
Main-Contact-Person: =STP= Schnarre