Originally Posted by Ace_Pilto

Apart from that, going on what happened afterwards I've noticed that; once the AI have had enough punishment their behavior is to go into "helicopter mode". They press a button in their plane which allows them to use use super secret slow flying technology . If you try to hover behind them to deliver the coup de grace you'll find it often results in a collision or a stall (and crash if you're too low, I've done it myself). I've lost quite a few careers this way. Frustration and impatience can really get the better of my good judgement in this situation.

I left this part of the video in and purposefully didn't comment on it to see if anybody said anything. Between this and Beard's comment on the wind, "I wonder if he is using the same wind we are using?", it makes me feel at least I am not the only one experiencing these things. So few people post videos regularly that it is hard to get a good read on how others approach the same situation... Thanks for the input, guys!

The older I get, the more I realize I don't need to be Han, Luke or Leia. I'm just happy to be rebel scum...