I noticed that your blipping and being slightly nose high when you made your pull at around 1:17 is probably what caused that stall.

Apart from that, going on what happened afterwards I've noticed that; once the AI have had enough punishment their behavior is to go into "helicopter mode". They press a button in their plane which allows them to use use super secret slow flying technology . If you try to hover behind them to deliver the coup de grace you'll find it often results in a collision or a stall (and crash if you're too low, I've done it myself). I've lost quite a few careers this way. Frustration and impatience can really get the better of my good judgement in this situation.

Long story short Rick, you look like you're doing pretty well on not stalling apart from maybe getting yourself tied in knots managing the engine blip every once in a while. On blipping, I try and imagine what the engine sounds like as though it were a real engine and I try not to do anything to it that I wouldn't like the sound of if I were relying on it for my life. Repeatedly hammering the switch might be doing funny things torque wise so I'd experiment with that and see how you go. I'd also change up your approach to the situation when finishing the enemy plane off and give yourself more room by breaking off and making another pass instead of trying to hover like a helicopter behind him. Pretty sure you're done this enough times yourself to know that it's dangerous and it rarely works the way you want, so why not try something else eh?

Last edited by Ace_Pilto; 11/24/19 05:32 PM.

Let's pretend I got the BWOC badge to embed here.

Wenn ihr sieg im deine Kampf selbst gegen, wirst stark wie Stahl sein.
"The best techniques are passed on by the survivors." - Gaiden Shinji