I have managed to get a 4.34 server running but due to new hardware/network I am not totally convinced connections will be all trouble free - ports have been forwarded but I can only join via local IP so that's not a solid verification.

I plan to let the server run during friday, if some random dude wants to try join and click around, and then later restart server and campaign (Rolling Fire) prior 23:00 GMT Friday already (Saturday will also see activity).

Folks not used to falcon MP are warmly welcome too, uncomfortable or shy feel free to join a seperate squadron and frag your preferred flights (I am sure we will eventually support eachothers flights sooner or later, that's what I call "group coop" and is actually quite fun too) - or if you have no clue how to do this I would suggest this is a good opportunity to just join and click around and see what happens and disconnect screaming "this sucks" if needed.

Server IP and IVC will be posted in first post when server is up (no passwords needed, IVC is optional).

If someone so demands, I can idle at SimHQ teamspeak for guidance in general MP process or if you just need someone to yell at.

If you read this Ice, you know you want to fly.

I'll be back.

DBond, thanks for the offer and I will surely PM you if need arise - will absolutely start off with HARMCAP as per your campaign-start-standard.