Falcon discussion has been pretty dead here for a while. I don't check up on what's going on here as much as I used to and the fact that I joined an awesome vFW almost two years ago means my obligations lie elsewhere.

I was posting info about our wing a while back and hoping to get some interest as we are always recruiting, but to my knowledge, nobody was biting.

Veterans Gaming has a 24/7 server, so you guys that still want to fly and not commit to a vFW can look there to get your MP fix.

I had the pleasure of flying w/ DBond and Axe a couple of times and had a great time with them, but they aren't really active in BMS anymore, so I only pop in from time to time anymore and it's pretty rare to see a new post in this forum. It may be like DBond says, and this is just a hangout for "used to be" simmers.

Anyway, Falcon is still alive and well with alot of guys. You just have to look in other places it seems.

I commend Oden for the effort at any rate.

I don't want to divert the topic with vFW advertising, but if anyone is interested in joining a wing, shoot me a PM. We have a 6 flight IQT, and once you get through it, we have several flights a week with members around the globe, so there is always something going on in your time slot.

[Linked Image]