It is times like these, when you have finally knuckled down and done something you should have done years prior, that you remember where you came from and that, perhaps, the people there might be interested in what you've been up to. It is in that spirit that I say hello again to the old crowd at the SimHQ forums, even though it has been quite a few years.

So, you might be asking, what has Goodwood done this time that has prompted his return?

Well, I don't know how many of you might know, or remember, that I had been working on an historical fiction novel taking place in World War II. The first draft was written from 2002 to 2004, with the intervening years involving significant changes and revisions as I experimented with writing fiction for other sites and, yes, fandoms. That experience was tremendously helpful in the ongoing process of improving one's writing, and now, I am proud to say, I have finally taken that final leap and have successfully had my novel, The Crop-Duster's Son, published. Yes, it is only by going through Amazon that this has been possible, but at this point, I am more than happy with the experience and result. The book is available both as an eBook and in paperback format.

So, how has everyone been doing? Enjoying the 73rd VE Day?

Last edited by Goodwood; 05/08/18 09:04 PM.

LukeFF: Oleg got rid of his moustache! eek

akdavis: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!