I wouldn't mind another Blood and Wine sized surprise expansion. I think it would be very nice if they would model the Witcher 1 locations with the Witcher 3 engine in the expansion. I figure they figured the players had enough time in Vizima, the Outskirts and the Swamp area in Witcher 1 so since they did that already I guess that's why you can only visit the palace area of Vizima in Witcher 3. It would be great fun to revisit there with the newer engine and with a whole new quest line though. If they could also somehow add that into what they've already done like the other expansions that would be outstanding because then it would connect all areas of the map in the Witcher 3 series. I didn't realize this until well into the game but if you ride as far as you can West while in White Orchard you can see the outlines of building and burning lights of Vizima off in the distance. I think the first time I noticed that I was riding more or less in real time everywhere to roleplay a little heavier which also happens to add to the exploration potential for the game experience and add a little fatigue to give the sense of a working Witcher going to and fro, always on the move and tired or traveling. A thunderstorm started blowing in and getting dark and I could see the lights of Vizima off in the distance.

Last edited by Coot; 09/27/17 07:44 PM.

John 10:1-30
Romans 10:1-13