I have the same problem sometimes Master. If I'm too long away from something I feel I have to start over and then I get burnt out again at around the same time I did the first time. Anymore I just try to continue the game and try to remember what happened. I recently started a second play through of Rise of the Tombraider thinking a little over a year was enough time but as I got into it I just remembered too much so I'll have to wait a couple of years I guess.

I've got those on my wishlist RSColonel but I don't have any experience with that franchise. I do have Pillars of Eternity which I've enjoyed what I played but last year it out of the blue broke all my save progress. I read online and apparently many players had this same issue and its a bug that apparently the developers can't duplicate or figure out so it may never get fixed. There are a couple of things some people had success with getting them to work again but its not a simple or guaranteed fix so the whole thing really aggrevates and upsets me. I can't image what it would be like to be a hundred hours in and then all of a sudden that bug decides to strike. I re-installed and I'm slowly starting it again but I'm not sure how far I'll get.

I'm looking forward to Kingdom Come. I've got it pre-purchased too but I never put much time into the Beta because it just runs too poorly and now its a game beta version that is now way older and different than from what apparently the game is now. I really, really hope they follow through with their word and optimize it well. It uses the Cryengine I believe but I have good and bad experiences with that engine so its up to the devs to get it right. Knowing some of the folks behind Warhorse Studios some of my fears were quelled a bit but with all the delays and changes and postponing because the game got bigger and changed format and then opened to the consoles I still feel a little uneasy but at the end of the day, I think they are making a gem of a game.

Last edited by Coot; 09/27/17 07:20 PM.

John 10:1-30
Romans 10:1-13