LoOnny007; try using punctuation in your sentences it will make them easier for the rest of us to read them.

Ok using an alienware laptop with the attached dock for an external graphic card is not a good idea and a waste of money in my opinion.

I play Steel Fury with an Nvidia GTX860M 2 GBS gddr5 on my Asus laptop and with an ATI HD 7750 1 gb gddr5 on my desktop. Steel Fury is not really graphics intensive. It is rather cpu intensive because it does not use multicores very well. As a rule, ATI cards are more Steel Fury-friendly as the game does not seem to recognize the vram used by the Nvidia ones and will often default the settings to a minimum. You get the message in the game menu that you have insufficient video memory even though it's not the case. You can solve this partly though tinkering with the video settings. ATI cards don't seem to have that issue. Buying a specific card for a specific game does not make much sense unless you play only one game?. What you need to do is look for the best graphic card at the best price which will play fluidly all your games.

Your best bet would be to wait a few months as both AMD and Nvidia are in the process of introducing their next generation of gpus with great promises of increased performance, decreased size and power consumption. Even if they don't interest you it will mean that older cards will be heavily discounted as a result and you could get a very solid card at a very low price.