Sith, apart from continuing to act like this you're missing the point. I'll continue to speak to you as an ADULT just like I do everyone else, not only on SimHQ but every other forum I visit. I won't be taken down to the level you're currently operating at.

I'm posting on SimHQ - I'm not 'telling ED how to run their company'.......unless of course they use SimHQ themselves as a valuable resource in their boardroom meetings, scheduling and planning activities. On the flip side, you're absolutely correct in your assessment if all posts on SimHQ are automatically edited and forwarded by email to ED Headquarters.

To that end, I'm not 'telling them they don't know how to run their company or that I know better'. My posts on SimHQ are aimed no farther than SimHQ forum users who are also here to discuss anything that interests them and my posts are based on my opinion. I don't need to caveat each of my posts with 'in my opinion' because this is exactly what forums are designed for.

You are obviously taking perceived negativity as a direct aim at yourself on behalf of ED, I could understand this if our conversation were on the ED boards where you are representing the company as a forum moderator....however on SimHQ you're not a moderator and therefore I assume that you want to be 'treated' as a paying customer here because you have also mentioned this yourself a few times now!

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.