Originally Posted By: Sokol1
Originally Posted By: HeinKill
As I jeard it, maybe I heard wrong, the aircraft and weapon unlocks are for those who pay less for the game? 'Premium' buyers get the planes and weps?

In SP campaign "unlocks" planes is for "Standard" editon owners. "Premium" have all planes.

You start flying in Bf 109F and based on earned "XP" "unlock" Ju 87 and Bf 109-G (video at ~7:10).

After, playing with Ju-87 or Bf 109-G you "unlock" his weapons upgrates and skins. Etc.

In the next fase you are able to unlock He 111... later Fw 190 (this if bought as standalone)... etc.

Probable 90% of Early Access buyers have the "Premium" edition.

What ones that bought "Premium" edition until specific have as exclusivity is the Sturmovik rear gunner, supposed for use in MP - what is unlock for "Standard" - plus some custom skins (selected by vote on forum) and the gold tag icon.

The polemic point in this system is, to use some Bf 109 gun pack or LaGG rockets in MP, is need "unlock" then in SP campaing, that lead MP crowd complain that they dont want waste time in SP mode...

But none of these "unlocks" are a win factor.

Sokol1

I am the Standard edition owner, and I regret I've bought it right now. I am a bomber aircraft fan and I've bought the game to fly the Heinkel exclusively, and now I have to unlock it? Seriously? If I'd want any XP grinding and unlocks I'd play War Thunder, it's cheaper.

Lesson learned, never preorder anything anymore from you. I'll wait for final feature list and sales in the future.