Originally Posted By: AnKor
The latest version is a curious thing.
I've been away from my PC and had to use my notebook with built-in Intel GPU. And it worked perfectly there.

Now I'm finally back home and tried it on my trusty NVidia... Started a QM and bam! It constantly crashes after less than a minute of flying. And that blue tint which looked nice and subtle on Intel appeared as awful almost solid band on NVidia.

I've already figured out and fixed the cause of crashes and will remove the tint until I write a better code for it.
I still want to do more tweaks, but the new version is going to be released soon.

MajorMagee,
I made those "defines" available for tweaking on purpose, so that one could adjust them to one's preferences smile

I will probably revert the water code to something closer to what it was in the beginning. Not sure yet.
And by the way, the size of waves is affected by "Water Detail Texture Size" in CFS3 config's Texture Info section. WOFF sets that parameter to 2 and that's the setting I used when tweaking the look.

Ankor, Just want to say thanks for all you have done and plan to do. It is appreciated by all!! thumbsup

(System_Specs)
Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper
PSU: Ultra X3,1000-Watt
MB: Asus Maximus VI Extreme
Mem: Corsair Vengeance (2x 8GB), PC3-12800, DDR3-1600MHz, Unbuffered
CPU: Intel i7-4770K, OC to 4.427Ghz
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M Liquid CPU Cooler
Vid Card: ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX 6GB
OS and Games on separate: Samsung 840 Series 250GB SSD
Monitor: Primary ASUS PG27AQ 4k; Secondary Samsung SyncMaster BX2450L
Periphs: MS Sidewinder FFB2 Pro, TrackIR 4