By the way, just posting this to help, but I found this SweetFX configurator program (link below) makes testing out settings and understanding what they do much easier. Install SweetFX as normal, add Ankors new files and then install this program below wherever you like (doesn't have to go into same WOFF directory).

Just remember, you have to add the CFS3.exe file using the "Add new game" button, not the WOFF.exe. The one you want to add is located by default at [INSTALL DRIVE]\OBDSoftware\WOFF\OBDWW1 Over Flanders Fields\CFS3.exe

Dont try and use the "Launch selected game button" either. Just make your setting changes, save new config and then launch WOFF as normal. Whats cool about this as that you can leave it running and Alt-Tab out of the game, make changes, alt-tab back into the game and see them as you are playing. Keep in mind that the default on/off key for SweetFX is Scroll Lock, which WOFF uses to toggle between panning and snap view. You can change that in either program of course.

Link to configurator program:
http://sweetfx.thelazy.net/?cat=3

Last edited by Madmatt; 01/01/14 10:28 PM.

I used to make computer games for a living so you didn't have to!

My Rig:
CPU: i7 7700K o/c to 5Ghz
GPU: EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080
RAM: 32GB G.SKILL RGB DDR4 (3600MHz)
Storage: 2 x Samsung 960 Pro M.2 1TB SSD's, Samsung 870 QVO 2TB SATA SSD, 1 WD Passport 2TB USB HDD
Display: ASUS 34" PG348Q, ASUS 27" VG278HE
Thrustmaster A-10 Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crossfire Rudder Pedals, CH Pro Throttle
TrackIR, Oculus Quest 2